I am pleased to announce the last release of Wooki : 0.4 ! After almost one year of development, all the features we have initially imagined have been implemented, you can use Wooki to
- Collaborate with friends on a single book resource
- Turn Wiki technology into a more interactive tool with direct feedback
- Follow user’s activities via RSS
- Get a printable version of your books via PDF generation
- Edit your content in a clean XHTML code without knowing anything about XHTML
- Get access to your action history and revert to a previous revision
So what’s next ?
It’s time to use it and stabilize it ! As a first experiment, I want to give to Wooki a concrete project to feed, thus i am eager to create a full demonstration application for Tapestry 5. This application will be based on the Seam Hotel Booking application. Objective of the experiment is to
Who wants to join ?
This is an opportunity for us to validate the user experience on Wooki, but we need people to work with. So, if you want to join this exciting experiment, please send me your github and wooki’s ids so i can give you committer and author’s rights. Tapestry 5 Newbies as Advanced are very welcome ! We need at last 4 people.
Thanks for reading.